Lets Get Ready to Travel!

Five more days left until I leave for my solo road trip up the East Coast and I have been getting everything together of things I need for my trip and this is my list:

  • Backpack
  • Sketch/Journal Book
  • Glasses
  • Sunscreen
  • Lotion
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Chapstick
  • Water & snacks
  • Downy de-wrinkle spray (a life saver when living out of a suitcase)
  • Headphones
  • A tote bag for shopping (so you don't have to carry a bunch of plastic bags!)

My most important and essential item:
  • MACE! : As a solo traveling woman, you need to be careful and protect yourself against anything. Essential essential essential!



  • Olloclip Lenses : I do not plan to bring my DSLR for the sake of traveling light. This way I can capture all my memories and still be impressed with my photos. 
  • Bluetooth Folding Keyboard : Also, to travel light I do not want to bring my laptop, but I still want to blog to share everything I do with you! I strongly dislike typing paragraphs upon paragraphs with my thumbs, because I love the feeling of laptop typing. This foldable keyboard connects with my iPhone through bluetooth and lets me get that laptop feeling and further extend the usefulness of my phone.


  • Eye Masks & Earplugs  : Essential to get some sleep on the megabus and in the hostels. Or just for the occasional necessary nap time.
  • iPhone Tripod and Shutter Release Remote : I will be by myself, and want pictures of myself in front of beautiful sceneries without taking those long- armed 'selfie' pictures. The tripod lets me set my iPhone up just about anywhere with its magnetic wrap around legs, and the shutter release remote helps me not look like a weirdo running back and forth to my phone to take the picture.


I will be hitting the road soon! Can't wait to take this journey together!
<3

Post a Comment