You can find me in the Kitchen.


I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen trying to learn how to cook. I can now make a pretty impressive omelet. I have also have adopted a mostly paleo diet, since it cuts out everything I am sensitive to anyways (dairy, fried foods, chocolate). I have occasional cheat days though, where I will eat a slice of vegan cheese pizza, french fries, and donuts (not suppose to eat bread). But life is too short to not treat yo self sometimes. And I refuse to ever give up donuts. Ever. 

Ive also had time to go visit some of my favorite thrift store and found a few gems. I found each of those Willie Nelson records at different thrift stores. It was like the universe wanted me to have some Willie in my life.




What is the most impressive thing you know how to cook?
And where can I find the recipe, cause I wanna try to cook it! :)

Post a Comment