Munich, Germany


About a 9.5 hour flight to Munich.
Probably the longest plane ride of my life.
But I did get to watch the movie "Divergent" which I adored.
All of these pictures were taken with my iPhone, so I apologize for the lack of quality, but I didn't take the proper lens for my canon to capture all pictures, because I didn't want to over pack. And I cared more about just experiencing everything rather than documenting everything ( which is a first for me, and I feel I still captured a lot).








First beers at 10 am in Munich!












Pictured below is Kerri, my #bestbusbuddy. :)





Hiking up to the Neuschwanstein Castle.














Dachau Concentration Camp was a very emotionally overwhelming experience.
You can just feel in the air how saddening the energy was there. Very surreal.







Old man Gary at the Augustine-Keller Biergarten.






Next Stop..... Venice, Italy!

Post a Comment